Twisty Cheesey Tuna Mayo


I'm sure most of us have some recollection of tuna mayonnaise sandwiches from our childhood - I'm sure some of them we'd rather forget. Not the soggy school-yard version, this is a new-and-improved twist on a classic  - and the addition of cheese makes anything and everything better, I believe.
 
Served on sliced baguettes, it makes a tasty (and cheap) snack in front of the TV, but it's equally good on toast or a sandwich for lunch. I'm not including quantities below, I believe everything in this should be to taste.

Ingredients:
tin tuna (I use the one in brine / salt water, drained)
mayonnaise 
little lemon juice
finely chopped peppadews
fresh coriander
sambal oelek (a Thai chilli paste)
salt and pepper to taste
bread / baguette of your choice

Method:
Quite simply, mix everything together in a bowl, and spread onto your choice of bread. Top with cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the author

Google analytics

On Twitter : @AGorgeousLifeSA

On Instagram : @agorgeouslife