{CLOSED} WIN tickets to DSTV Delicious Cape Town


Ah, I was so excited when I heard about this festival - but then devastated when I heard it was only in Joburg earlier this year. Now - good news - South Africa’s biggest food and music extravaganza is back, and coming to Cape Town.

Presented by Nedbank, the festival will take place in Green Point on December 28, 2014 with fabulous food and entertainment. While there will be music - featuring my favourite Jeremy Loops, along with UK  acid jazz and funk pioneers Brand New Heavies and British club favourites Soul II Soul.

Food will always take first place in my heart - and, if you're like me, you'll be excited to try chef Garth Stroebel’s pop-up restaurant or Pete Goffe-Wood’s legendary pork belly sandwich.

There will also be a variety of pop-up restaurants and stands - including the always brilliant Frères Bistro and popular Piroschka’s Flammkuchen. 


General entry tickets are R450 each - and I'm giving away a set of two to a lucky reader.

To enter, make sure you follow me on Twitter and Tweet the following :

I want to win double tickets to @deliciousfestSA worth R900 with @AGorgeousLifeSA . Find out more here: http://bit.ly/1wDjTiN

Winner announced via Twitter on 10 December.

For more information on the festival, visit www.deliciousfestival.com and www.dstv.com/delicious or follow them on  @DeliciousFestSA




2 comments:

  1. I need to get "Down South" with the one and only ---> Jeremy Loops!

    I would absolutely L-O-V-E to win these babies...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping fingers crossed ... Always wanted to attend this festival.

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet the author

Google analytics

On Twitter : @AGorgeousLifeSA

On Instagram : @agorgeouslife